Rockville Centre Teachers Association Benefit Trust
Rockville Centre Teachers Association has created a benefit trust to supply benefits free of charge for members. The Benefit Trust consists of RVCTA Trustees who oversee money designated by the district through contract negotiations. Presently, the benefits available to teachers and teaching assistants are:
· Life and Disability Insurances – coverage begins when a beneficiary form is submitted to ASO.
· Dental – coverage by Sele-Dent begins December 1 of the first year of employment
· Vision – coverage begins when an application is sent to Lena Cobia at SSMS.
· Health Advocate – coverage begins upon application.
· Benefit Reimbursement Plan – application will be supplied in May for June reimbursement.
For more information, check out the links on Member Benefits. Forms can be found in the "Downloads" category.